Lead Wrap & Graphics Installer Specialist / Production
Deep Blue Printing is looking for a lead installation specialist to add to our fast growing high paced environment. As the largest growing signage and graphics company in The Florida Keys we are looking for an individual that is well versed in boat, vehicle and signage installations along with basic knowledge of production processes.
Professional paid training opportunities available for motivated candidates willing to learn and grow within the company.
Summary of Position:
The Lead Wrap & Graphics Installer / Production is responsible for the following;
- Proper installation & design of signage and wrap projects according to work order specifications within the stated timeline.
- Responsible for specified sign order deliveries.
- On-site signage inspection and sign measuring tasks.
- Responsible for maintaining a neat and organized work area while serving the company in a professional manner.
The job position involves, but is not limited to;
- Production print work (Assisting in operating large format printers & vinyl Plotters)
- Sign table work (Production work)
- Ground and ladder sign installation
- Outdoor in the field installations
- Assisting other installers as needed
- Working within a team environment.
- Lifting 50+lb
- Ensuring a clean and organized working environment
- Site surveying
- Proper Installation of vehicle and boat wraps according to design proofs
Qualifications & Skills:
- Current driver’s license with a clean driving record required.
- Reliable Transportation
- Comfortable with and ability to work with tall ladders\lifts and dig post holes when needed.
- Comfortable with and ability to use simple hand tools such as drills, screwdrivers etc.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional, upbeat, positive attitude.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as an integral team member.
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with diverse customer/prospect base.
- Keen multi-tasking abilities.
- Be knowledgeable of all major name brand materials such as 3M, Avery, Oracal, Suntek, Xpel films, and their installation pre and post-application processes.
- 2+ years of sign and wrap installation experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- 3M or Avery certification is preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge of sign production in order to best determine install methods for various signs is a plus but not required.
- Experience in wrap and signage installations
- Knowledge of sign industry substrates, media, products a plus.
- Customer Service – as necessary:
-Work with clients in a consultative manner to understand their needs and provide guidance for the best solution.
-Promote Deep Blue Printing Inc. in a professional manner while on client site for installation, sign delivery and/or site inspection/ sign measuring tasks.
- Operation and Maintenance of Equipment:
-Operate sign cutters, saws, drills and other sign building equipment as needed
-Maintain cleanliness and operation of sign building equipment to ensure efficiency in production
-Maintain superior quality on all individual work.
-Work with team members to ensure superior quality on all jobs produced.
- End of Day Procedures:
-Keep work zones tidy and clutter free.
-Participate in production meetings.
-Work with management to reschedule workloads as necessary to meet deadlines.
-Maintain clean and organized work area.
-Abide by center policies/procedures as outlined.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour Based on experience.
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- sign installing: 1 year (Preferred)
- vehicle wrap installation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple locations, some in office some out in the field. Outdoor installs.